Thanks to generous donations from our supporters and sponsors, EuroSys offers several grants to enable students, post-docs, and faculty worldwide to attend the conference. The grants cover the EuroSys conference registration, including meals, and possibly some contribution towards accommodation and travel expenses.
Deadline for application: February 24, 2022
Notification of acceptance: March 1, 2022 March 4, 2022, early bird extension for grant candidates
- Waived full conference fee: student authors of an accepted conference paper
- Workshop paper authors are awarded free registration for the workshops only
- Authors of accepted papers are granted additional travel money (200 euros for Europe students, 500 euros for out-of-Europe students)
To apply for a EuroSys travel grant:
Applications have to be submitted via the email to email@example.com. The “Subject” line should contain “EuroSys 2022 grant application” and the student’s name. The following information is requested from all applicants:
- Author (only one): give your name, email, and affiliation
- Abstract: state here the anticipated travel expenses
- Participation in EuroSys 2022: describe briefly your participation in EuroSys and/or the workshops, and whether you plan to attend in person or remotely.
- Motivation statement: a short explanation of the expected benefits from attending the conference and why the grant should be awarded. The statement should describe ongoing research and recent papers published by the applicant. It should be written in English and no longer than one page.
Students are also requested to provide:
- A letter of recommendation from the advisor supporting the application. The advisor’s statement should be sent separately from the student’s application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The “Subject” line should contain “EuroSys 2022 grant recommendation” and the student’s name.
Receivers of a EuroSys Grant will register with a special promotion code. Therefore, applicants shall not register for the conference until they have received the notification of acceptance from the grant chair (sent before the early registration deadline).